Program Overview Amsterdam
Due to the corona pandemic, we are only presenting programmes online. When you register via a-mail, you will receive the Zoom link, so that you can join in. Our contact information can be found here.
Everyone is welcome for the meditations and lessons via Zoom.
Saka Dawa Celebration on May 26: Various activities on this special day to commemorate the birth, enlightenment and parinirvana (passing away) of Buddha Shakyamuni.
Weekendretreat with Annelies van der Heijden, June 25 - 27: The Gentle Path to Wake Up.
- The Joy of Purification - practice morning with Annelies van der Heijden, Saturday April 24, 10.00 - 13.00 hrs.
- Pujas and recitations - dates according to the Tibetan calendar, in Amsterdam sometimes different
- Mantra rolling - every month, on Sundays
- Animals ritual - every other month, on Wednesday afternoons
- The Saturdays of the Compassion and Wisdom weekends are secular events (mostly in Dutch)
- Digital Dharma Café - every week on Saturay, 12.30 - 13.30 hrs - online
Making Tsa Tsas