Program Overview Amsterdam
Welcome to Maitreya Institute Amsterdam!
We don't have special Covid measures anymore, but we request anyone with possible Covid-related symptoms to follow classes online.
From 2022 onwards, registration for activities will only be done through the website. More information: email@example.com.
Now that everyone is welcome to come to the center again, we will change the recommended donation for online classes as of 1 April. It will become the same as the donation for classes onsite. If you sign up before April 1 for the rest of the season, you can still take advantage of the reduced amount (50% for online classes). The amount of the recommended donation should never interfere with your participation! If this change is a barrier to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next season, we will offer additional options for people who want to take the classes online at other times.
Are you interested in our program newsletter? You can sign up here.
Our program is now also available through Google Agenda. You can acces it here.
At the bottom of this page you can also scroll through the calendar.
- Compassion bootcamp - Sunday May 15, 2022 with Ven. Losang Gendun
- Wisdom bootcamp - Sunday February 6, March 6, April 3, May 1 and June 5, 2022 with Ven. Losang Gendun
- Stages of Meditation - Wednesday May 11 and 25, June 8 and 22, 19.00 - 21.30 hrs, online only. With Geshe Sonam Ngodrup and Ven. Khedrup.
- Discovering buddhism taster / refresh evenings - Monday May 16 and 23, June 6 and 20, 20.00 - 21.30 hrs, with Annelies van der Heijden. (English) Click to hear what students Rebecca and Eleftheria would like to share about their experience with this course or read these student testimonials.
- Guided morning meditations - Monday to Friday 07.30 - 08.00 hrs - online (Mon: English; Wed: English; Tu/Thu/Fri: Dutch)
- Guided meditation with Annelies van der Heijden - in English, Monday evening (May 16 and 30, June 6 and 20), 19.00 - 19.45 hrs (English)
- Pujas and recitations - dates according to the Tibetan calendar, in Amsterdam sometimes different
- Mantra rolling - with Ven. Jan Bijman
- Green Tara Practice morning - Saturday May 28, 10.00 - 12.30 hrs, with Annelies van der Heijden.
Calendar events: Amsterdam