Program Overview Amsterdam
Almost all of our activities are offered both online and onsite. Please register through the website. Are you interested in our program newsletter? You can sign up here.
Our program is also available through Google Agenda. You can acces it here.
Interested to have a look? You can click on the photo for a virtual tour of our center.
For each activity we have a suggested donation amount. However, the amount of the recommended donation should never interfere with your participation! If the mentioned amount is a barrier to you and you'd like to participate for a reduced tariff, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soon this overview will be updated for the new season from January 2023 onwards.
At the bottom of this page you can scroll through the calendar.
- Compassion Bootcamp - Sunday September 4, October 2 and November 6, 2022, 10.00 - 14.30 hrs. With Ven. Losang Gendun
- Wisdom Bootcamp - Sunday October 30 (date changed!) and November 20, 2022, 10.00 - 14.30 hrs. with Ven. Losang Gendun
- Arising Bodhicitta - Wednesday September 7, October 5, November 2 and 30, 19.00 - 21.30 hrs, online only. With Geshe Sonam Ngodrup and Ven. Khedrup.
- Discovering buddhism - How to meditate (Module 2) - October 17 - November 14, 20.00 - 21.30 hrs, with Annelies van der Heijden. Click to hear what students Rebecca and Eleftheria would like to share about their experiences with this course or read these student testimonials in Dutch or English.
- Guided meditation with Annelies van der Heijden - in English, Monday evenings 19.00 - 19.45 hrs.
- Pujas and recitations - dates according to the Tibetan calendar, in Amsterdam sometimes different. Please see the calendar below.
- Mantra rolling - with Ven. Jan Bijman. Please see the calendar below.
- DB Practice morning - Saturday October 15 and December 3, 10.00 - 13.00 hrs, with Annelies van der Heijden.
- Practice Evenings - Monday November 28, December 5 and 12, 20.00 - 21.30 hrs, with Annelies van der Heijden, onsite and online.
- Lama Tsong Khapa Day - Sunday December 18, 15.00 - 16.30 hrs, with Annelies van der Heijden.
Calendar events: Amsterdam