Program Overview Amsterdam
From September 2021 onwards, the center will reopen for onsite participation. Because of Covid-19, we request everyone to only register for onsite participation if you're vaccinated, have tested negatively or have already recovered from a Covid-19 infection. At arrival we'll request for a QR-code or paper proof.
From 2022 onwards, registration for activities will be done through the website. At the moment, we're working on setting that up. Almost all activities are available via Zoom and there are only a few seats available in the center itself. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This overview will soon be updated!
- Discovering Buddhism - Monday evenings - online. New Module 11 starting on September 6 (English)
- Buddhism in a nutshell - half day on Saturdays, every month (Dutch)
- Basic Program - continuous on Tuesday evenings, with Ven. Losang Gendun (Dutch)
- Mahayana Vipassana - Psychology of meditation - Thursday evenings, with Ven. Losang Gendun (Dutch)
- Compassion bootcamp - September 12, October 17 and November 28, with Ven. Losang Gendun (Dutch or English, depending on participants)
- Wisdom bootcamp - September 5, October 3, November 14, with Ven. Losang Gendun (is in English only this season, depending on participants)
End of the Year Retreat – Reflections - with Annelies van der Heijden: Friday December 17 till Sunday December 19, 2021.
- Pujas and recitations - dates according to the Tibetan calendar, in Amsterdam sometimes different
- Mantra rolling - every month, on Sundays, once the centre can physically open again
- Ritual for liberating animals - every other month, on Wednesday afternoons
- The Saturdays of the Compassion and Wisdom weekends are secular events (mostly in Dutch)
Calendar events: Amsterdam