Program Overview Amsterdam
From September 2021 onwards, the center will reopen for onsite participation. Because of Covid-19, we request everyone to only register for onsite participation if you're vaccinated, have tested negatively or have already recovered from a Covid-19 infection. We won't check this, but we trust in everyone's sense of responsibility in this. For further explanation about this policy, please see this letter.
Please register in advance for courses at firstname.lastname@example.org. Almost all activities are available via Zoom and there are only a few seats available in the center itself. For the Zoom links or to find out whether you can attend in person, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Discovering Buddhism - Monday evenings - online. New Module 11 starting on September 6 (English)
- Buddhism in a nutshell - half day on Saturdays, every month (Dutch)
- Basic Program - continuous on Tuesday evenings, with Ven. Losang Gendun (Dutch)
- Mahayana Vipassana - Psychology of meditation - Thursday evenings, with Ven. Losang Gendun (Dutch)
- Compassion bootcamp - September 12, October 17 and November 28, with Ven. Losang Gendun (Dutch or English, depending on participants)
- Wisdom bootcamp - September 5, October 3, November 14, with Ven. Losang Gendun (Dutch or English, depending on participants)
End of the Year Retreat – Reflections - with Annelies van der Heijden: Friday December 17 till Sunday December 19, 2021.
- Pujas and recitations - dates according to the Tibetan calendar, in Amsterdam sometimes different
- Mantra rolling - every month, on Sundays, once the centre can physically open again
- Ritual for liberating animals - every other month, on Wednesday afternoons
- The Saturdays of the Compassion and Wisdom weekends are secular events (mostly in Dutch)
Making Tsa Tsas
Calendar events: Amsterdam